Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tyler's Birthday Party

Here are some pictures from Tyler's birthday party:


As I mentioned in the previous post, we took full advantage of Grandma and her horse while she was here :) During his party, Grandma took all the kids on a horse ride. They loved it! I took pictures of each kid on the horse, but there are too many pictures--so I'll just post Tyler's horse picture.


We did the horse rides at the park, and wow--the kids really came out of the woodwork. We must have had 30 extra kids begging for a ride! We gave as many rides as possible, before we had to go do the pinata and Grandma had to take the horse back to the stable. Thanks Grandma for taking all those kids for a ride!!




2 comments:

Lisa Strupp said...

Man, Tyler sure is the cool kid in town! Cliff and I were saying he is going to be mister popularity after this birthday party haha!!! It looks like so much fun! I can't wait until we live close to you guys so we can celebrate birthday parties together!!!! We miss you!

Tera said...

I think that is the cleanest garage floor I have ever seen! I'm glad Tyler had a fun birthday. I'm sure he'll be the most popular kid in school now that he had a horse at his party. Fun stuff!