Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bathtime


Jason LOVES the bath. I mean, he REALLY gets excited when I put him in the bath and I think it's so cute. I took a picture while he was somewhat still, but this is a rare moment in the bath. He's usually kicking and yelling to show us his excitement. It's pretty funny.

I blocked out the family jewels because I don't want to embarrass the poor kid (anymore than I already have) in the future--if he's to look through this blog.

Also, I wonder when kids start to recognize certain words? Anyone know the answer to this? When I ask him if he wants a bath, he gets this big grin on his face. I don't know if it's because he knows the word "bath" now, or if it's because I'm smiling at him when I ask.

2 comments:

Laralyn said...

I couldn't help from laughing when I opened your blog and saw this picture with the "WHITE OUT"! Hilarious!!!

mags said...

scandolous! he he
i think that place yer movin' too is gorgeous. mike and i were drooling when we googled it and saw the pictures. life is gonna be great there!