Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jason and Hannah




You should know this is what I'll do if I babysit your children. But they just looked so cute!




Grandma came to visit. We had SOO much fun with Grandma. Plenty more pictures of that to come...
Jason totally has eyes for Hannah.



Jason's had this hat since he was born (thanks Lisa Gladwell!) We've had some more cold days and I figured I better break out the hat. I knew Grandma would especially appreciate it because she has dalmatians that she shows in dog shows.

5 comments:

Curtis said...

Nice job on those pictures, Kim. They do look so cute! That Jason seems like a jolly little soul. It's so fun to see pictures of him. Just makes me smile.

I'm so excited for your Montana move. It must feel good to be onto the "next stage." Hope it all works out.

Curtis said...

Sorry. That last comment was from me, Amanda, not Curtis. Although Curtis also wishes you well, as I always report to him about what all my gals are up to.

kellie said...

What a cutie! Seriously, he is adorable. He looks like Tyler did back in the day. Minus a few lbs :) Congrats on your move! you guys seem to get around. Good luck with everything. Let me know if you ever grace us with your presence here in Utah. Hope all is well.

Erica Johnston said...

Jason looks like such a happy baby! Montana? What about Oregon?

Laralyn said...

I just love the pictures you took of Jason and Hannah together! Babies are so sweet and especially those two! Thanks for sending me a photo!