Thursday, April 2, 2009

Grandpa Comes to Visit!


Whenever any grandparent comes, the kids get SOO excited! And who wouldn't when they all have special treats to spoil the grandchildren (as pictured--you can see the toys and treats in this picture a little) and of course the non-stop playing and attention! My (Kim's) dad came to see us for a few days, and we had a lot of fun playing with the kids, visiting, and going to some fun places...of course, I didn't bring my camera along to any of these fun places...but here is a picture of Grandpa and Jason. As you can see, Jason was excited too :)

We sure had a fun time with grandpa, next we get to look forward to grandma coming! (Trevor's mom) More spoiling and fun!

2 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

Oh man! That is a cute baby. I'm glad you enjoyed a visit from your dad. It was also fun seeing a picture of him. He looks a little different than the last time I saw him. Probably just older. Don't we all! Stupid aging...

tootallstrupp said...

Oh my goodness Kim, Jason is such a cute baby!! I can't wait to meet him. I sure hope that you have a blast with my mom! Take lots of pictures!! Love you guys!!