Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The New Driveway

So, I have PLENTY to blog about. This is from a couple weeks ago (before we went on a little vacation). But I only have time to post one thing this time, so I figured I better go with the oldest pictures first.

BEFORE:


DURING:


AFTER:



I'm telling you, he can do anything. Concrete is one of his favorites, though. Trevor worked construction through college. He really likes hard labor--weird, I know, but I'm not complaining. Anyway, our driveway looks one million times better. And I'm so excited to finally DRIVE on it (he wouldn't let me drive on it for 10 days--but we were on vacation anyway.)

9 comments:

The Peake Family said...

Wow, it looks amazing. What a husband you have! I cant wait to drive on it too...

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Trevor, I'm sending Curtis to your home improvement boot camp. Then I'm coming for training, too. That way we'll be prepared when the day finally comes that we do have a home...

Kim, I'm excited for more news from you!

Sandy Brunson said...

Your husband is so handy! Good for you. The house looks great!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

WOW! That is some SERIOUS improvement! I bet you go places just to drive on your new driveway! We have some concrete removal that we need to do in our yard, we'll have to give Trevor a call!

Anonymous said...

That looks amazing. I really admire people who do their own improvements.

The Davies Family said...

It looks great! SOmething about a man who loves to work and get dirty..Love it!
I am amazed you didn't cry when Tyler went the first day..I tried and tried and then I broke down. I am a BABY! But it went well (although she won't talk about her first day) she seems to be doing ok for her fourth day today..we'll see.

mags said...

sheesh, no wonder you made him buy that great house to fix up! never buy a new house.
ps i need your address, to send some tacks.
mjjudi@hotmail.com

Tera said...

Wow! Is there anything Trevor can't do? The driveway looks amazing! Keep posting. I love keeping up with you and your family. Love ya!

Emily J. said...

love the new drive. Your right he can do anything.