Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fire Station Field Trip





As promised, here are a couple pictures of the Fire Station field trip. It was really a lot of fun--I think the moms had more fun listening to all the stories and what everything is on the truck than the kids did. Oh well, I guess they're a little young. The firemen showed us all around the station and slid down the pole for us. They showed us the truck and all the different hoses they use for different occasions. Then they let the kids sit in the truck and try spraying one of the hoses. It was a lot of fun--Hailey is always so excited to see what the next day at preschool will bring!

5 comments:

kellie said...

Man, I can't get over how grown up your kids are! That sounds like fun at the fire station. (I would want to slide down the pole :)I am excited for preschool myself!

Peggy Ann said...

What? No Dalmatians? :)

Loved it! Love, Grandma

Christy said...

Kim,
Your kids are so cute. We have a firestation right by our house and have gone to their open house before. Great experience. My boys loved it.

Natalie said...

Hey, we just went to the fire station on Friday and after seeing your pictures I feel a little ripped off. We didn't get to see anybody slide down the pole!!

Craig and Maggie said...

I'm back! So if your sitemeter shows someone on for awhile- it was me. I hadn't blogged since July. :( But your family is adorable. I'm from Wyoming and am also familiar with codl water, but trevor is still crazy for diving into 40 degree water, but the tube tricks were cool. Your kids are darling... the first day of kindergarten post made me cry and.... That stinks about the name thing. Whoosh. think I got it all. Have a great time at Sea World!