Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hailey's off to Preschool


So, this was a week and a half ago :) I'm catching up! Some friends and I decided to start a little Joyschool for a few of the little girls Hailey's age. They are so cute! I had them this week and it is so funny to listen to some of the things they come up with. Anyway, Hailey LOVES to go to school and feels so big like Tyler. She asks everyday if it's a "school day". She has such a good time. This week we had a "safety" theme. So we took a field trip to the fire station. More pictures on that to come...

6 comments:

derrickandlisadye said...

Joy school sounds like fun. It is funny how kids want to grow up so fast and go to school. If they only knew!!!Your blog is so cute and lots of good posts. The new driveway looks awesome!

The Peake Family said...

Oh how precious... However, we both know that she should would rather spend the day with me than go to Joy school. hahahah Well, remember breakfast!!!

Sandy Brunson said...

She's a cutie! And I must admit I am jealous of her hair. I think she must have gotten it all from you. And, as it turns out, I was always jealous of your hair too...hmmm.

The Smiths said...

I picture you looking just like Hailey as a little girl. Is that about right?! Gorgeous and perfectly thick, fine hair. Remember when Sand told me I didn't have thick hair, just "coarse"? She then compared it to yours and said, "Kim has thick hair." I had to agree. Yeah, good times!

We do a preschool co-op from Bryson and we love it too!

Fort Family said...

What a cute girl Hailey is and so big. I bet she can't wait to go to school everyday but sooner or later she'll realize that it will last forever, so she better get used to it and have fun while it lasts.

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

I am also noticing the beautiful hair. Ellis's is long but probably not so thick. We've talked about cutting it for Locks for Love whenever we decide to first cut it. I know I'll cry when the day comes. Silly, but true.

I loved Joy School when I was little. I have so many good memories. So way to go, Kim, giving that to your daughter. You're amazing!