Monday, July 11, 2011

Spokane

The day after we took the boat back, we just relaxed and hung out. In the morning we spent some time at Cabela's. Then the Cliff and Trevor went golfing at this amazing course in Couer d'Alene with a green that floats in the lake. If I had Trevor's phone, I would download some pictures of it. But I don't...So while they went golfing, Lisa and I took a little trip to Spokane. It's about 30 minutes from Couer d'Alene.

We took the kids to the city park, which was really beautiful and had fun things for the kids to play on. Here are some pictures of the kids at the park: (And since Lisa's an amazing photographer, I'll use all of her pictures--taken with my camera--)

The kids and I


All the kids on the wagon slide



I took this one :) This is Lisa, Nyah, and Sabra





0 comments: