Monday, July 11, 2011

Couer d'Alene

We decided to take a family vacation to Couer d'Alene this year. We had never been there and had heard how beautiful it is. So we rented a boat for a couple days and had some fun on the lake. Cliff and Lisa (Trevor's brother and wife) and their two kids (Nyah and Sabra) came with us, and it was SO much fun. Thanks guys!

Here are some pictures of our boating fun:

The kids about to do some swimming during one of our stops


Lisa, Sabra, Jason and me


Hailey, me, and Ashley


The day got pretty long for Ashley and Jason. But don't let this picture fool you, they had a blast


They gave us a surf board with the boat rental. This is me trying to figure it out. Trevor was doing really well by the end of the first day. I could do it, but only holding onto the rope. The second I tossed it onto the boat, I fell behind the wake and no more surfing for me.

Whatever

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We sure had fun up there with you guys! Thanks again for a great time.