Monday, June 2, 2008

Dragonflies



Trevor saw a dragonfly outside with a broken wing and thought the best thing to do is to bring it inside and let the kids play with it. They sure did have a good time, though. Squeeling every time it flew a few feet trying to get away, and then picking it back up and passing it around. Don't call the animal protection agency on us.

But while I'm confessing, I should have gotten pictures of the baby bunnies they caught in our backyard a couple weeks ago. They had two in a box for an hour (to show Hailey when she woke up from her nap) but then I made them let the bunnies go. We caught a turtle last week, too. But that was totally by accident. We went fishing--who knew turtles like worms? I also made them set him (or her) free. It's just fine. They sure think their dad is the coolest when he does stuff like this with them.

1 comments:

Tera said...

Fun! My kids are terrified of bugs. We need Tyler to show them how to be brave.