Friday, June 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!

A couple days ago was Ashley's 2nd birthday--I can't believe how fast the time flies! She's at such a fun age where she's learning so many new things and talking (well, yelling) so much. Here are a few pictures of the fun we had. Grandma and Grandpa (my parents) were also there to celebrate with us--I just didn't have any pictures of them at the birthday :)


She did have a shirt on...before the cupcake.



This is how Ashley says she's two. To hold up two fingers on one hand is just a little too difficult.


She's a goofball.


Hailey was kind enough to help speed up the unwrapping process. Ashley didn't mind, so Hailey opened most of them--that she also helped wrap.

3 comments:

The Peake Family said...

How sad we missed her birthday! I will have to get her something when I get back. Taylor saw her pictures and said "my Ashy, my ashy", too cute. CHOW

mags said...

She looks just like Haley! I can't believe how big she is, do you think she would've shared a cupcake with me?
ps we'll be sure to give trevor a ring and show him some sights!

Our Little Greneration said...

You are sooo funny, I am so glad you have a blog too! You have super cute kids, remind me of thier ages?? Caigan's birthday is June 4. We are going to have to get them together one day, oh in about 12 years!! My vote is boy because you will be one of those lucky ones with the perfect family 2 boys 2 girls (it wouldn't let me submit the vote, but that is my guess anyway...and December 24th huh!? I think that would be so fun, what a great Christmas gift!! Oh, and there is a reason I am standing behind the kids!! But thankyou!!