Friday, May 23, 2008

Posting

This may be the most boring post ever. But really, I think it's way more fun to read other people's blogs then post my own. Plus, I always feel like I need to include pictures. And since I never bring my camera anywhere (I'm forgetful)...

But, I just changed my template--for my readers pleasure :) And I CANNOT get rid of that LIVE, LOVE, LEARN thing by my title. I can't find it anywhere to delete it! I've even tried to find a place to erase the header so I can add it again without the Live, love, learn thing--but it won't let me erase the header. It came with one of the layouts I chose, but now when I change the layout, it stays with me. I'm not so HTML literate. So, does anyone have any ideas? Or am I on my own with this one?

7 comments:

Tera said...

I love the template! Very cute.

Good luck erasing the header, I wish I could help. Maybe after another year at Utah State....

The Peake Family said...

What? Kim you always have trouble. Can you find it when you edit the html code? We need to chat about this. I will call you.

about us . . . said...

i love the new layout. it's very mellow. good luck on the header. you know i've just started to blog. you know more about that stuff than i do!

The Davies Family said...

Hmm yes, here are the instructions..open window..throw computer out. That ought to do it. Good luck, I would have done everything you've done..I don't even know how you got it there in the first place.

The Davies Family said...

p.s. can you email me nancy's email address..she sent me an invite to her blog but its not the same email address I sign in with so I can't access hers. Thanks!

Shayla said...

haha. lame post. don't have that problem. but my husband has problems with a certain dentist in lawton! haha. i wish i could come see your kiddies. do you want to come to Gillette, Wyoming some weekend? are you taking any vacations soon away from lawton? i'll visit you in idaho!

CtrlAltJack said...

You probably need to find in the html this reference: http://content.pimp-my-profile.com/i33/8/7/8/bn_8f1af40ee7.png and remove it.

If that doesn't help, I'm about 80% sure I could get it figured out for you if I were looking at the code myself, and I'd be happy to do it for you.