Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tyler's Pre-K program


It's getting to be toward the end of the school year for Tyler. They had a program that was really cute--I took some video too, but I decided it was way too jumpy for me to include. It makes me sick to watch it. I Guess next time I need a tripod, or I need to stop talking to the people behind me about how cute my son looks while I'm trying to video him. :)

Their program was a whole bunch of Mother Goose songs and all the kids dressed up as their part. For each song, about three kids would come to the front and act out the song while everyone sang it.

Anyway, I'm including this picture because it shows a lot of the people he talks about at school. First, is Tyler's friend, Koebe. He's on Tyler's right. Koebe and the girl next to Koebe were Old Mother Hubbard. This girl just happens to be one of Tyler's "girlfriends", Victoria (she likes to be called Tori). She's really sweet, I've been to his school a couple times for parties so I've talked to her a few times... without the old lady shawl and glasses and curlers, she's pretty cute too. Not that I condone these relationships...(AND he tells me he has 3 girlfriends, the other two are some of our friends kids)

The other kids in the picture are: Nathanial (to Tyler's left), and according to Tyler, he's mean. Tyler says he just hits people all the time for no reason. Then next to Nathanial is Christian. He's one of Tyler's best friends. All three of them and the other kid in the picture were "This Old Man". They were dressed up in sunglasses and hats because it was a rap song they sang.

So, that's Tyler's life in Pre-K. He's liked it a lot, I just hope he's up for all day kindergarten next year! And let's hope he forgets about the girls. :)

11 comments:

The Peake Family said...

How precious, Tyler has girlfriends. Tommy on the other hand is not getting married. They are growing up way to fast! What will we do with our time next year? I guess continue on hanging out!! It is going to be a big adjustment for them but I think they will be fine.

mags said...

He's so tall!! How I wish he and Austin were still buds. Poor Austin has no buddies yet. Maybe Kindergarten will fix that.

Amanda said...

That is so cute. I bet Tyler will miss his school this summer.

My kids love looking at your blog with me, by the way. Thanks!

The Smiths said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big he is! I remember meeting him when he was just a few months old. You called him your "mole," didn't you? :) Our boys will start kindergarten the same time- they grow up so fast!

grammie kim said...

How cute. I remember those days cherish them they fly by and then they do have girlfriends for real. I love the new family picture. Kids are so cute. well you and well the parents to. Happy mothers day, hope everyone was good to you. kim

The Davies Family said...

That is sooo funny..make sure he saves you know some 'dating' time for our girl. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there an arranged marriage in place here? Love the sunglasses and the 'rap'.
Oh and you mentioned all the drama in Junior High..please..yeah like I wasn't drama all the time. Now that I have a girl of my own, WOW, my eyes have opened up to how ridiculous they can make things.and now ridiculous I was back then. Thanks for always being such a great friend regardless of all the crap I put YOU through. I am sooo glad we all grow up! I am also glad we can move past those embarassing times. Let us never speak of them again, hahaha

about us . . . said...

your family picture is so awesome! thanks for still looking up my blog! LOL it only took me 5 months to put up a new post!!!!

Emily J. said...

Wow programs like that in pre-K. We are holding Landon back since his birthday is the end of September so one more year before I have to start the kindergarten stuff. I will post the recipe for the cake on my blog comments. It isn't a secret but it is really messy.

Anonymous said...

kim,
i want to come over and hang out with you and the kids. tyler has probably forgotten Ms. Shaywa! please be there when we get back, then we'll just move in with you!

Tera said...

I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up. Tyler is such a little man. No wonder the girls love him.

Miss you.

Natalie said...

Hey Kim: your son is so adorable. I bet the Mother Goose rap was Awesome! So are you going to be visiting Soda this summer? I think we may be in town for the 4th of July but were not sure yet. It's funny that summer isn't offically here yet and already our weekends are filling up fast. I went to a CE class on Friday and ran into Vanessa from our class. Last month at another CE class I had saw Stacie Correia and Michelle and Kris Covington. It was fun to catch up with these girls. Michelle still tells the funniest stories about hygiene school and how she gets sick just driving by ISU. We had fun and I was glad that I could give them the update on what you were up to!! Any way, I love the new changes to your blog! Very cute. My husband does most of the posting on ours and he refuses to let me make it look girly. But I love your blog--Way cute!