Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Wildlife Refuge with Grandma and Grandpa Strupp

Trevor's parents came to visit us in November--I have just been a little too busy and preoccupied to post all these new posts. So...bare with me.

We took Trevor's parents to a few places around town. We had a LOT of fun, although they were probably bored out of their minds because we live in such an exciting place...they even kept begging me to let them help us finish painting our house. I couldn't let them do that on THEIR VACATION. Plus, I was having fun doing it. So I declined. We were so glad they were able to come visit. I hope they felt like it was a restful vacation even though my kids would NOT leave them alone!


Hailey and Ashley on Mount Scott. Overlooking the lake.



At the wildlife refuge, feeding the groundhogs. They were pretty tame, as you can see--they would come up and eat from our hands!


There are other animals like buffalo, longhorn cows, etc. to see on the refuge. But feeding the groundhogs was the highlight :)

0 comments: