Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Bet You Wish You Lived Here



We've had this moose around town for awhile now. We live close to the river, so it frequents our neigborhood. We knew it's been hanging around in our backyard because we've found some "sign"...

Anyway, I woke up this morning and after walking out the bathroom door I saw a big moose butt next to our back door (the back door is right across from the bathroom door.) She was REALLY close, so it surprised me. The moose was faced with her rear right next to the door instead of away--like the picture above. Startled me.

1 comments:

Sam Howard said...

Too much wildlife for me. However, we do have a ton of squirrels, birds, and "cute little" bunny rabbits frolicking through the yards. Which, of course, is not near as blog-worthy as a moose.