Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Catching Up

It's been a few weeks since I posted. That's just how I roll :) So I found a few pictures on my phone that I wanted to post:

We took a trip to St. George to see my two brothers and families. It was a LOT of fun. I wish I was as good a hostess as my sister-in-law. We had a lot of fun things to do, even though we didn't get to stay too long. Here we are hiking around Zion's. This is Weeping Rock. Cool place.



Ashley decided she wanted her ears pierced, too. She wasn't as excited about it after they did the first one. What a sympathetic mom, taking pictures before I comfort the poor girl...


It's a special treat when they get the star ice cream at Dairy Queen. They get excited.


Here are some deer that frequent our yard. We always see their tracks, and if we're up early enough, we see them. This was a morning I got up early to exercise. It's a bad picture taken in the dark through a window. But you CAN make out the shape of the deer... :)

0 comments: