Monday, February 28, 2011

Some Weekend Fun

We didn't have too many open weekends the last couple months because of basketball practice and games for Tyler and Trevor (coaching). So this last weekend we decided it would be fun to try out the indoor waterpark at a hotel in Billings.

It was SO much fun! We didn't get there until around 7:00. But we swam and played for a couple hours and then got up the next morning to do it again before checkout. The kids LOVED it. They all had so much fun, despite the colds they were fighting, and begged to go back after we had checked out and were driving home. Actually that's all I've heard the last two days, "When can we go back to the waterpark?" and "Can we go on my birthday?" and from Jason, "I want to go swimming. I want to go on the waterslide." All the time. I'm hoping eventually it will die down. But I sure am glad they had so much fun!




5 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

Super fun! Makes me want summer time to come a little quicker so I can take Isaac to out splash park. What cute kids!

Lisa said...

It sure is rewarding when you can give your kids such fun experiences. That is one of the really sweet parts of being a parent. You got some great pictures of big smiles!

Jamie said...

We LOVE that place! Isn't it the best little winter get-away? Heidi is begging to go for her birthday, so we'll see...glad you guys got to go do something FUN! Next time, don't forget to try out the yogurt shop and/or Candy Town over by Kohl's. Billings is the new Disneyland.

NateandMarie said...

looks like a fun place! i can't believe how big your kids are getting--has it really been that long since lawton?

Jenn said...

Haha,,I was there too! But i was at the scrapbook retreat...surprised you didnt run into Michaela...she was a swimming queen all weekend. Glad you had fun...even my big kids like it!