Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR!!

It was Trevor's birthday today--we celebrated a couple days early though :) Here are some pictures of the festivities:



I know, he's so handsome! Look at those dimples. He's really not 5, but I didn't have that many candles. I don't plan ahead, I guess.

We had all his favorite's that night: Carbonara (sp?) pasta, grape kool-aid, and "better than almost anything" cake (at least that's what it's called on the recipe I had...) it was really yummy.


The kids had a good time blowing out his 5 candles and opening his presents. Don't mind the spiderman wrap--like I said, I didn't plan ahead-- and that's the kind of wrapping paper we had leftover. Ah well, it all gets ripped up anyway, right?

I'm not so good at putting my feelings into words, but I love that man sooo much. I don't know what I would do without him. I'm so glad we met 9 years ago and have come to have the life that we do together, along with our 4 wonderful kids. I wouldn't trade any of it for the world and I'm so glad I have eternity to spend with him. I love you, Trevor--- Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

Lisa Strupp said...

Ahhh....so cute! So, I guess I'm not very observant because I never knew Trevor had dimples haha! I feel like a loser for not knowing that but I didn't know about the grape kool-aid either. Look what ya learn from the world of blogging haha. It looks like you guys had fun though. Hopefully soon we will live by each other and can celebrate birthdays together!! Love you guys!!

tootallstrupp said...

Oh my goodness, such cute pictures!! Looks like you all had fun celebrating early! We miss you guys!

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Kim, you're great with words.

And we usually wrap presents with leftover paper or plastic sacks. I hate taping it, too, so I just tie a ribbon around it. So more power to you!

That cake title is so funny. I've seen so many versions, including "Better than Robert Redford"...give me a break. But it is so yummy.

Happy Birthday, Trevor!

mags said...

hey! where you been?
happy birthday to trevor! and your kids are so cute, avery said, "whose that girl?" sad huh. it's been so long her little kid memory can't keep up.

grammie kim said...

happy birthday trevor, believe it or not I haven't checked in on you or cliff's babies. Check out lisa's blog and see about her new birth, quit a story. (or mine worth the read) glad to see all well. We have 2 new grandchildren, a girl Indiya Michelle Dye, and as for now (born today) graisen hayes mecham, (but could change by the time they leave the hospital to maxwell hayes mecham. Hope to see ya this summer????? hope so. kim

derrickandlisadye said...

Happy late birthday! Cute pictures. I can't believe how big jason looks already. He is super cute. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Craig and Maggie said...

Happy Birthday Trevor. And I don't think anyone is able to describe how they feel about their spouse in a way that even comes close to the real deal.

Oh and the Cullen 17 shirt is awesome. Where'd you get it?

Laralyn said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Trevor! I think it was really Tyler's birthday...seeing how there were Spiderman packages and 5 candles on the cake, Ha Ha!