Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Kids


I was really getting sick of seeing my name move down on everyone's list of bloggers--you know, the list that says when that blog was last updated and the longer you wait, the lower on the blogger list you are? Mine was last updated a long time ago--so I figured I'd take this picture and post it so I could be toward the top of the lists again :) I don't have much to blog about lately but baby stuff. And as much as you all like to listen to me brag, it gets a little old sometimes.

Anyway, my kids are cute--even though some of them don't have their hair done, and some have breakfast on their shirt--they are adorable. So here they are. And a little shout out to all my Twilight friends--notice Jason's shirt? It's a little crumpled, but it says "Cullen 17" :)

3 comments:

The Davies Family said...

Thanks for pointing out you weren't on my list..my blog when crazy one day and kicked a bunch of names off and I haven't been able to get them all back on yet because I can't tell who is off..so consider this fixed! Sorry about that.
And..you don't need a makeover! You have always been beautiful! And still ARE!
Me..I look like a man..I have a manly jaw..so I have to work to make myself look half way decent..it doesn't come natural here! I think you could teach me a thing or two.
Your little guy is sure cute! How is life with four?

NateandMarie said...

cute, cute kids! Ashley's hair is getting long! We miss you guys

Laralyn said...

That is really strange...I just opened this to comment and found a comment from THE Davies Family. I just saw a comment from them on the last blog I was on...Tammy and Jeriah Threlfall. SMALL WORLD! Anyway, I love the pic of the kids and gotta love the Cullen onsie. I can appreciate it a lot more now than I could at the shower!