Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Runway


Trevor really likes to fly remote control airplanes. Well, the runway he and his friends used to fly on was on post and the army decided to tear down the runway to build some different buildings. Anyway, the little flying club found this big field to lease and they have been having a couple days where they all come and work to put in this new runway. It's like a trampoline like material and they kind of stake it into the dirt.

I took the kids to come see it and all the old guys (I'd say 99% of them are about 60 or older) were all excited to see the kids come and help. They all got out there cameras and took pictures of the kids "helping" their dad. They even put the kids picture on their website. Funny old guys.

6 comments:

Beck Family said...

Its Melissa Davies- I loved hearing from you and seeing your blog. Its such a great way to keep in contact. I will for sure add you to our list. As you can see from our blog life is great and we love it. Northern cal is a great place to live so check it out for places to move. Let me know if you do. Keep in touch for sure.

The Davies Family said...

Talk about CUTE kids..I can totally see your genes in Tyler and Haley..so cute. Your yongest has such a beautiful smile too! What a beautiful family! You know we could still do that whole arranged marriage thing with Parker and Tyler..whatdya say? You know where to find me.

mags said...

How sad, now that we are gone, you have to hang out with old guys. just kidding, wish we were with you hangin' out with old guys too.

Jami said...

Hi Kim its Jami Borg i saw your blog from lex's. Your kids are so cute. I saw your blog a couple of days ago but did not realize it was you. I just thought your kids were cute and I realized your husband was a dentist. that is what my husband is in school for. fun stuff I am glad I ran in to your blog.

Sabrina said...

That looks like so much fun! That's so cute that the kids were such a big hit! CUTE! By the way, we could use Trevor's help if he has any spare time....ha ha

kellie said...

Kim I love your new blog!! It is seriously so cute. I can't wait until Mack can have a dance at his school with me :) Your family is darling!
Miss ya tons!
Kellie