Friday, January 4, 2008

Bernard Pivot Questionairre (I don't know who that is, I got tagged...)

1. What is your favorite word? I'm copying Maggie on this one: Momma
2. What is your least favorite word? The F word
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Creatively? We all know I am lacking in that department. Spiritually? Probably hymns, and good lessons. Emotionally? Also copying Maggie a little bit...When Trevor does things (like dishes) for me.
4. What turns you off? People who don't take care of their teeth.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Bugger (I found out it really is a curse word in England, or so I've heard)
6. What sound or noise do you love? Crunching eggshells in a cake mix box (I know, I guess I am a LITTLE creative)
7. What sound or noise do you hate? whining--you can only take so much.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I can't think of ONE, no not one.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Maid. People are disgusting. Have you ever seen "How clean is your house?" Wow. Plus, I have enough maid work to do for myself, why would I want to do someone else's?
10. Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Well done...you know the rest. (the real questionaire says, if heaven exists. I took some liberty with that)

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hello! I've been meaning to comment on your blog! Thanks for leaving a comment on ours...and it is great to see you are doing well! Looks like you have been busy with home improvements(GREAT JOB by the way!)!!! Your kids are so grown up, and so cute! So nice to hear from you!!! Hope you are having a fun New Year!

Sabrina said...

PS Fun answers!

Tera said...

Egg shells in a cake mix box? I would never have thought of that. Kim, you are hilarious!

mags said...

I totally squished egg shells in my brownie box today! I never thought about that, even though I put them in there every time I bake! It was so satisfying!

mags said...

ps I have no idea who bernard pivot is either, it sounds very literary don't it?