Sunday, December 30, 2007

Helping with the shed


Here's Ashley helping dad with the shed. He built us a shed in the backyard. I know, the picture has a date on it. He actually worked on the shed on Christmas day--the man's a workaholic. Not really, he just wanted to get the roof done before it was supposed to rain.

Ashley's really the crazy one in the family. She can climb up the ladder all by herself--her legs can barely reach the next step. We always have to watch her because she's running around finding stuff to climb on or get into...like a normal little kid, I guess. I just have never had one, the other two are always so careful, or at least they know that they might get hurt.

4 comments:

Tera said...

I just love seeing everything you guys are doing. Trevor, I think the shed looks great. I hope it withstood the rain.

mags said...

Haley's hair is so long, and ashley is so big! I miss you guys. Jace is now as big as I remember ashley. that is so wierd, almost as wierd as trevor!
ps. I tagged you see my blog.

Emily J. said...

Kim,
I love your new improvements. It looks great. The one thing I hate about owning home is the projects never end but then again I love being able to do what I want to my house. I guess you can't have it all.

Erica Johnston said...

Kim- my email is johnston_fam@msn.com. Congrats on Ashley!! She is adorable and I watched that booty shakin' dancing video (old post) HILARIOUS!!!