Sunday, December 30, 2007

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!





Of course, we do like the kids to know what Christmas is really about, and not get so caught up in the presents. But I also like seeing their faces light up--so I'm sharing a couple of pictures of Christmas morning...

Tyler's favorite present was "Final Countdown", which is really a Nintendo Wii Olympic Games videogame. He calls it Final Countdown because that's the song they play on the commercial. Yes, we have a Wii. I know--I'm not much of a videogame person, and I think it can get out of hand for those kids that play all day long. But after I played one...it was so much fun! A couple weeks later I bid on one on ebay. (I REALLY didn't think I would get it, but I did) So now we have a Wii...And it's a lot of fun.

Hailey's favorite present was a tea set. Hooray for Wal-mart, I mean Santa Claus. And what little girl doesn't need a tea set? Actually, I think all her presents were favorites, but she was smiling in this picture :)

Ashley's favorites were all of Hailey's. She just thinks Hailey is cool, I guess, so she played with all of Hailey's. She had a few presents of her own she liked, too.

So much fun to enjoy Christmas through your kids eyes!

2 comments:

Tera said...

So fun! It looks like your kids had a blast! I don't have a Wii, but I have played one and it was awesome! Give everyone a hug for me. Happy Holidays.

kellie said...

Kim! I just found out about the comment section :) I am a genius!! It looks like you had a fun Christmas. You have the cutest family, I can't believe how big they are getting. And your home looks amazing! I am seriously impressed. I just wished it were in UTAH!!