Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Just Read It :)

Two posts two days in a row!! I'm trying to catch up on my photo album, and I might as well catch up on blogging while I'm at it.

Coloring Easter eggs!  These were taken so long ago, we lived in the house we were renting. *Note: It's cool to have Christmas plates to decorate Easter eggs on.  FYI.



The Loot.


I hate when blogspot flips my pictures and I'm too computer illiterate to figure out how to flip it back. Why only this picture? Anyway, we had a talent show one night for FHE.  The girls did a dance (it was surprisingly well choreographed) and Jason sang "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam".  Tyler showed us some of the pictures he's been drawing.  He's been drawing a LOT this last year.  I really love the imagination he has with these drawings. Ah to be a kid again.  He has a little "portfolio" now with all his drawings because he had to make one for the Artist badge in scouts.


He's 10 now.  Double digits! I love this kid.  He's such a good little boy and so sweet.  I think we're really alike because we say the same thing at the same time a lot.  We think a lot alike.


I had to add this for Amanda (my sister).  She showed me this picture on pinterest of a shaved bear.  I think it's the ugliest and funniest thing I've EVER seen.  She thinks it's terrifying.  We text it to each other every once in awhile to make each other laugh (or to give her nightmares...I hope not)  :)  



3 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

that picture of the bear is totally bizarre. I can't believe you have a 10 year old kid! When did we get soooo old.

teamteusch said...

That bear made me both laugh and shudder at the same time. Please post things daily from now on because you are hilarious. And leave the bear out. :)

Sam Howard said...

I also saw the bear on pinterest. I wanted to show it to Sam, but never did, so I'm glad you have it posted here. It is freaky mean looking. Maybe Tyler can show Jared his drawings when you come to visit in July. Jared and Nathan love drawing (dragons). I'll break out the blank paper!