Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ballet and Halloween

They obviously go together, right?
The girls REALLY wanted to do ballet this year.  So we signed them up and they're having a blast.  I'm just wondering when the "gracefulness" develops?  It's funny listening to them leap across the dance floor. Very...ahem...graceful.



This was our ward trunk or treat night.  
On a side note: I wasn't able to be there because I made a trip to help my mom who had to unexpectedly go through quadruple bypass surgery.  Since she had to have her sternum opened up, she isn't supposed to use her arms for 8 weeks until it heals...the point of this side note being:  I wasn't there to do Ashley's (or Hailey's) hair.  Don't judge.

2 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

How is your mom? Hope she is doing okay.

Sam Howard said...

I love it when Dads take over. It slays me when Sam dresses Natalie and takes her to the store.