Thursday, March 1, 2012

Trevor's Birthday

It's been awhile since I've posted. I just haven't had much to say, I guess. But the other day was Trevor's birthday, so I'll add some pictures of that.

It was a fun day. He had the day off, so we sent all the kids off to school and Jason to a babysitter and we went skiing. :) It was really nice just being able to go on a long date during the day with Trevor. I love that man. I hope he had as good a time skiing as I did. It's embarrassing how much better he can ski than I can. But oh well.

When we got home we had some pizza and then cake. Jason still has some pizza on his mouth in the picture. Also, he never wears a shirt anymore...because Hulk doesn't wear a shirt. Naturally. I just looked at the last post and apparently this behavior has been going on for some time. Nice. :)





Hailey burned her finger on a candle. I thought it was picture worthy :)

1 comments:

Sam Howard said...

Happy Birthday Trevor! I wonder who in the family gets the part of cake that has nuts on it!