Friday, March 16, 2012

Pinewood Derby, Part 1

It's been a couple weeks since Tyler had his pinewood derby race, I'm a little slow in posting. But I figured I'd better get it in before I'm posting about Trevor's pinewood derby race next week (he's doing one for an Elder's Quorum activity--it's kind of funny how so many of the Elder's are really into this. There's only one rule: You can't impede any one else's car...they all have big plans)

Anyway, Tyler was really excited for the race. I think he took 3rd in every heat but one (he took 2nd in that one). He was fine with it, though.

Tyler's car is in the middle:

Here he is waiting for one of the races to start:

And here he is after it's all over. He was REALLY excited about his "award" of "Toughest Driver." He got Toughest Driver because his little lego guys kept falling off the car when it hit the end of the track. He must've mentioned it three times about how he thought it was "cool" he got "Toughest Driver." :)

For the life of me I can't crop this or flip it to post on here the right way. Dumb blogspot.

1 comments:

Sam Howard said...

LOVE the Lego guys! Reminds me of the car you made (which coincidentally blasted all the other cars away) with the little egg-shaped weights turned into people. Tyler's car looks slick!