Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Featuring:

HAILEY. Hailey had a birthday not too long ago. I can't believe how fast time flies. Here's picture before we sang Happy Birthday.



That night when I put Hailey to bed, I was telling her about the day she was born and when I went into labor, etc. She looked REALLY worried when I got to the part about how she had aspirated a lot of fluid and one of her lungs didn't inflate, so they rushed her off to the newborn intensive care unit . I told her it all turned out fine because she's healthy now and just fine, but she still looked terrified. I guess it's still a little early to include ALL the details. Poor girl.





This is Hailey's Thanksgiving Program that her kindergarten class performed. It was REALLY cute and fun to see her and all her class sing and say their lines. I didn't even know she had any lines until I got there. Her line was even the longest and she said it by herself when all the other kids said their lines with two or three of them together. Had I known, I would've helped her practice at home. She never told me, though and I never got any papers telling me about speaking parts. She did great and spoke so loudly and clearly.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hi Kim. Cute family! My husband got that deer close to Malta. We have friends up there who own a ranch. He goes every year.

Lisa said...

She sure is a cutie. I noticed the fantastic Spongebob cake, too. The Snail Olympics is still one of my favorite episodes. That and House Fancy. :)

Sam Howard said...

We have a couple SpongeBob fans at our house, too. What a fun birthday cake!