Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Time

I do bake cakes. I promise. But it was such a busy time and Jason wanted a Thomas cake, so I called WalMart. He's such a sweet little guy. His favorite toy right now is Thomas the Train, he talks non-stop, and he loves playing with his brother and sisters and gets mad when they leave him out.

Ashley had a preschool Christmas Program. She had so much fun. Here are a couple pictures in her reindeer hat and witch hat (for a skit). I didn't get any pictures of her in her Santa hat because I videoed the whole thing, but in one little skit she played Santa and did GREAT.


We wrote a letter to Santa and asked if he would come to our house early. You see, we didn't have enough room in our van to take all the presents with us to Idaho, then bring them all (and more) back. So we had an early Christmas. The kids loved it! It was a lot of fun seeing them open presents. They were so excited. This time of year is so great for so many reasons!

0 comments: