Monday, November 8, 2010

Three Down, One to Go

Nope, not potty training (although that too, I guess...but that happened long ago.)


RIDING BIKES!! Ok, so it's old news by now. She's actually been riding for two months. I'm just that good at blogging. Ashley did great, though. It took a lot of prodding for the other two (...one...) but Ashley begged me to take off her training wheels one Saturday while Trevor was gone. So I did and we practiced and by the time he came home, she was showing off her mad bike riding skills. She could even kick off on her own. I guess she was ready. Now if Jason could just learn to ride a bike in the next two months, that will be all four kids learning in 2010. I won't hold my breath.


Not much of an action shot, but I couldn't take any while I was running alongside her, making sure I caught her if she fell over :)

2 comments:

Sam Howard said...

It's so fun when the little kids can ride bikes with the big kids. I ended up getting Nathan a specialty bike with no peddles so he could keep up with Jared. But, of course, that was quite a while ago and Nathan can now ride with the best of them. I think when Natalie grows up we'll have to paint Nathan's Spiderman bike pink.

Lisa Strupp said...

Ok, so you might have to teach Nyah if we come up for Thanksgiving!!!! :) She hates her training wheels! haha BTW I love your kid's school pictures SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!!!