Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Little Bathroom Comedy

This happened a couple months ago, but when I think about this story, it makes me smile. So I thought I'd share.

We were all at church and I was helping Ashley in the bathroom. There was a guy at church that needed to talk to me about something and when he saw Tyler he asked, "Where's your mom?"

Tyler answered, "She's in the bathroom wiping Ash." (You might have to read that part aloud to get the full affect:) )

It took him a second to realize what Tyler meant, but had a good laugh with us as he told us what happened.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Lol! Sometimes we all need to hear about a little bathroom comedy.

Jenn said...

That is so funny!!

Emily J. said...

Love what comes out of kids mouths.

Erica Johnston said...

had to read it out loud- I get it!!!