Friday, March 12, 2010

Scuba

Ok, so I'm computer illiterate. I started with the post below, and then tried to put these two pictures in the second post. It didn't work. So instead of doing it all over, just read the next post before this one :)




That's a starfish on my head. Our instructor ("Divin' Ivan") put it there.




That's a LOT of bird poop. Click to enlarge.


So there you have it. A little taste of our trip. We saw a lot of things under water and I can't believe what a whole different world it is under there. We saw all sorts of fish, lobster, sea urchins, baracudas, seals, you name it (well, no sharks this time) But it really was amazing and I can't wait to go on an other trip!

3 comments:

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Wow, Kim, how great! And I love that picture of a star fish on your head. Who gets to do something like that? You do!

Plus, you, beautiful as always, look lovely in a wet suit. Not fair.

BRANDON AND NICOLE said...

One of the places we went to on our honeymoon was Catalina Island. And last night, I tried shark meat at a cooking class-pretty good, but kind of freaky to be eating a shark!

Kirkham Squad said...

Oh Kim, I've been silently reading your blog for quite some time now, I just have to agree, that IS a LOT of bird poop!! Your family is adorable! I've always thought highly of you.