Wednesday, March 17, 2010

6 Feet


is how much gum a three year old can eat and swallow before her mom realizes she ate the whole pack. Yep, in like 10 minutes. I'm a good mom. If it's true that gum stays in your body for 7 years (which it isn't) this one will have a lot of gum to clog up her system. Not that I would normally blog about something like this (I hardly blog about anything anymore...) but just one of the many things I want to remember someday down the road. Note to self: Do not open the bubble tape and give it to your child in the backseat on the car ride home.

On the bright side, at least it wasn't chewed and put in various places all over the van.

2 comments:

Tera said...

Hilarious!

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

So funny! I always wanted to swallow my bubble tape but for some reason I was too afraid to do it. It tasted so good, though! Those kids can get away with a lot when they're out of arm's reach.