Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween



Ok, ok. I will finally update my blog. But don't expect anything good because I'm talking to my mom on the phone right now :) I'm such a multi-tasker. Here is a picture of the kids on Halloween night. We had some friends visit us for the weekend. Their kids and our kids get along so well. It was a lot of fun! Friday night we had a ward party and we got all the kids dressed and ready. They had some carnival games and then trick or treating door to door inside the church. Good times.

Saturday night we got all dressed up again and went trick or treating. The kids got some great candy that I will be helping myself to. They even got a few (each) full size candy bars--I remember that was like the holy grail when we were kids.

So, in the picture the kids are (top to bottom, left to right) Ashley, Tyler, Dylan, Hailey, Taya and Jason.

I'll try to post more often, sorry about that :)

8 comments:

Erick Blackham said...

once a month, not bad. Even with out internet I think Tera bet you. Miss you, kids look awesome.

Erick Blackham said...

Beat, not bet. Oops, it's late where I am.

Jamie said...

YAY! You updated!Halloween was so fun & your kidlets wer sooooo cute!

Lisa said...

Full size candy bars?? We're loading up the moving van and we're on our way to paradise!

mags said...

finally! avery was a witch too. i about died of shock when she told me she wanted to be a witch and not a princess. tell tyler he looks so spooky he's scareing (sp?) me.

Tera said...

We spent Halloween night playing games with Paige Dalke (SP) and her family. She says you guys were great friends in Oklahoma. It is such a small world, isn't it?

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Love your twin witches. Tyler is spooky. I would have loved that costume when I was his age. Another successful Halloween, Kim! And I'm so glad, like everyone else, that you updated!

b + j = calculus said...

love it! miss you!