Saturday, July 18, 2009

The 4th of July

This year my whole family was able to get together for the 4th of July. Yep, all 10 kids and MOST of the grandkids, except for three (we missed you Lieren, Blake and Nadia!!)

So here is a picture of my family--compliments of Melissa :) Thanks for taking on that crazy request!

We all went to Stadium of Fire this year. My mom reserved 54 tickets! We had some other friends and family along. It was a lot of fun--I can't believe all the screaming girls for the Jonas Brothers. They were ok, although I don't think I've heard any of their songs. But the fireworks were amazing, as always. And it was fun to let the kids see a show like that.




Although Hailey got a little tuckered out...if you look closely, you can see all the ash all over her.

Jason didn't quite make it either...

2 comments:

Bryan H said...

Stadium of Fire? Lucky... I miss that show!

Sandy Brunson said...

That was a really fun post for me. I tried to remember all your nieces and nephews but with no luck. I could point out and name all the siblings though so that must account for something right?

Looks like fun! I love the 4th of July.