Thursday, June 4, 2009

We're here!

It's been awhile since I've posted. I think eventually I'll be motivated enough to post pictures, but not tonight.

We've finally made it to Montana!! It is BEAUTIFUL here. I really love it and am excited to get to know people in the community and at church. It's been kind of a whirlwind of activity these past couple weeks. We officially closed on our house May 22. Then we had until June 1st before we could get into our rental house in Montana, so we drove to my mom's and hung around a couple days.

We were able to see Aunt Briana and Uncle Scott who entertained the kids at the waterpark...aunts and uncles are the best. We also got to see Aunt Britta on her way through. The kids were so excited and loved every minute of all the family attention.

Then we drove the rest of the way here and moved all of our stuff in. Yuck. We have been unpacking boxes for the last few days--good times. Trevor's been running all over the place trying to get all the business stuff done...

Anyway, the craziness isn't over yet. Once Trevor starts work and we're in a little more of a routine, I promise to post pictures and more stories about our adventures. Until then...

4 comments:

Tera said...

Exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Sandy Brunson said...

I'm glad you made it there safely and that you got to see some family on the way.

Now I just hope the wedding invitation makes its way there.

Craig and Maggie said...

I brought the kids to the park the other day when the people who bought your house was moving in. Darren was not happy about it. He gave me one of his super pouts and told me that those people were "Not his friends!"

Rachel said...

Montana...I didn't know you were moving to Montana. How exciting. What city are you in, oh wait do they have cities in Montana (just kidding). I have always pictured Montana as a beautiful state. Post some pictures.