Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter



I know. I was joking with Trevor that we only have one backdrop for the kids in all the pictures we take of them. It's always the same picture of all three kids in front of the fireplace...dressed differently. They even stand in the same order (they do that on their own). In the future I'll try and remember that we need to branch out to other backdrops.

Anyway, this is Easter Sunday before church. I never got an Easter dress growing up, so I figured I'd buy the girls one this year. We don't have too many traditions that I stick to, so maybe the Easter dress will be one of them (but probably not).

I hope all of you had a fun Easter!

6 comments:

The Davies Family said...

Nawww, don't change backdrops, its tradition! Cute dresses..we never got Easter dresses growing up either, now I see why, its kind of a hard tradition to do year after year, it can be expensive! But that's me..one crazy mom, why else would I throw a birthday party for a three year old? Just cause I'm plain CRAZY!!I think I've learned my lesson and won't do that again. I think you asked if i made the cupcakes..yes I did, but all it took was that gel cake decorating stuff and a toothpick..real simple. When are you guys going to be back in Utah? We are planning on end of July for Haley's wedding.

Emily J. said...

Kim can you give me some of the height gene so my kids can be a little taller. Holy cow!! My boys are rocking at the 25% for height and weight. Not much chance with how short I am. Love the Easter dresses. I guess I just need a girl to buy one for. Happy Easter!

The Peake Family said...

So cute. Traditions are the greatest. Your sweet girls will then grow up and pass them on to their kids. Happy Easter.

Tera said...

So cute! I love your backdrop. There's no need to change it. My backdrop is always white cinder-block walls, no matter where the kids stand. What can you do?

kellie said...

I can't believe how big they all are. They look adorable :) Hope you had a Happy EAster

Fort Family said...

They are so cute. Its funny when I saw this picture because I bought the same dress for Savannah for Easter. Too cute!