Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hailey's 7!

Holy cow. Seven years have past already?! I don't know how this happens.

Hailey's been such a good helper this last year. She's very responsible and I don't have to remind her about things. If I tell her once, she does it. She loves school and loves to learn. She's doing great learning how to read and always wants to spend her nights in bed reading books.

Hailey's favorite color is yellow or pink, she loves crepes and spaghetti, and she loves crafts and gymnastics. Her favorite movie is "Barbie Princess Charm School" and her favorite tv show is "Level Up." She's one of my tender-hearted children. :)

I love this little girl.

We had a couple of birthday parties this year for Hailey. We had a little family birthday party at our house on her birthday:


Then we had a birthday party with the kids in her class at the bowling alley the following weekend. That was an adventure. I understand the rule they have at school that if you bring invitations to hand out, the whole class needs to be invited. However, that makes for a lot of kids to handle. I figured a lot of them wouldn't be able to make it. But a lot of them WERE able to make it. Good times. I'm glad Trevor was able to come and help coral the children. They got bored of bowling pretty fast and then we had some pizza and cake and opened presents. Then played some games while waiting for some of the last parents to come. All in all it was a pretty fun time. I'm glad I have such a sweet little girl(s). :) Happy Birthday Hailey!!

1 comments:

Sam Howard said...

I know! They don't bowl very long. Maybe junior high is the time where socialization and activities can coexist, thus filling up the party time frame. I wonder this because my children also want to go bowling...but then they really don't.