Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Come Visit

I really like people to come visit us. All of you just think about when you can come, then give me a call and we'll make plans. You may even get a free teeth cleaning out of it. (I have to bribe my guests...)

Last week my sister and her two little boys came for a visit. I LOVED it. She has such cute kids, and I always like to spend time with my sister. We did some fun things while she was here, but about the only thing I caught on camera was our trip to the museum.

Still, for those who aren't museum lovers, there are much more fun things to do if you come visit. :) We have Yellowstone close by, an endless list of recreational activities, I'm here, plus our sky really is bigger than yours. Come see for yourself.




1 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

These are Amanda's boys right? I met them when I was last in Utah. They are cuties. But mostly I can't believe she has two kids. Isn't she like 12 or something. I would love to come visit. But I'm not so sure it's in the cards anytime soon.