Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ziplining

I was on the internet a few months back trying to come up with a good Father's Day present. I found a place nearby that does a zip line "tour" with 3 zips. Trevor had never been (and neither had I) so I got him a gift certificate for two people to go. In hindsight, it seems like his Father's Day presents always involve me, too. :) But really, who would want to go zip lining by themselves? Plus, I'm way more fun than any of his guy friends...says me.

We had to use the gift certificate by the end of the 2011 season. Our summer had been busy so we hadn't had any time to go, but we squeaked it in to a free day before the "zip line season" ended.

It was a lot of fun. I thought it would be a little more of a fall at the beginning, but it was kind of like going on a really long slide. Still fun, just not quite the rush I was expecting.


Trevor

Trevor


Kim



Tyler's all excited because he found out you have to be 70 lbs. to go, and he JUST turned over from 69 lbs. to 70 lbs. I don't have the heart to tell him we have like one week left of the season....he'll probably have to wait until next year.

3 comments:

Sam Howard said...

I'll bet he'd be happy to forgo a day of school...

Peggy Ann said...

So, this was close to home? You guys live in an AWESOME place!

Jenn said...

My Aunt owns a zipline company in California...I'll have to remember to ask her if there are any deals available!