Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some Summer Fun

That's right, my kids haven't started school yet. :) So we still have some fun going on. These are random pictures from over the summer. I was going through the card on the camera and thought maybe I should share :)

The kids kept asking if they were going to get to do "gymnastics camp" again this year. It's way overpriced and very little gymnastics going on. More like a day care...but they had fun last year, so we signed them up again this year. Between their story time and craft time, I was able to get some pictures of the gymnastics they did.


Tyler (the one on his back) on the trampoline.



Ashley swinging on the rings.



Hailey swinging on the rings.


We visited grandpa and did some fun things at his house, including a ride on the scooter with grandpa. This makes me laugh. Never in a thousand years did I think my dad would buy a scooter. More of a motorcycle/4-wheeling kind of man. He is getting old though...


Hailey and Grandpa.



Jason was relaxing one day while eating his pizza. Such good manners. One day I'll teach him you shouldn't put your feet on the dinner table.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Okay...these are all fabulous pix, but you know that last one of Jason just SLAYS. It almost makes me want to make a new blog button, but that might get a little weird. Like stalking someone else's kid...scary. Anyhoooo, glad you guys had a good summer! And I am excited 4 the school yr, too. It will be super fun to float the river with you guys in one last hurrah (and even if Trevor doen't want to float, he should come meet us at the ranch at 5 to play)!!!