Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Basketball

Tyler started basketball this year. I know the pictures aren't too action packed, but I was cheering too much to stop and take any good ones.

He likes basketball, I just hope he can get a little more...agressive as the year goes on. He's such a sweet kid he just lets people take the ball from him.

And I found this picture on our card. Trevor must have taken it, but I thought it was really cute. Jason loves that rocking chair. When he sits in it he feels so big and proud of himself. It's really cute.


5 comments:

Jamie said...

I want to eat Jason up! Such cute pix! And way 2B a BBall Mama!

The Davies Family said...

Ohhh, he sounds just like you..always giving the ball away...hahaha!!!
Maybe he needs to be introduced to the 'other' Kim...the one who turns into the crazed, competitive one. You know, my dad has a split personality too!

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

What handsome guy! I love that it's co-ed BBall, too. Look forward to more posts about basketball adventures.

Your kids are each so beautiful. It's always great to see pictures of them!

grammie kim said...

awesome, the fun begins. Hey I tagged you, look at my blog and you'll see what to do. love ya kim

Erica Johnston said...

I love checking in and checking out your life! Way to embrace it!